Re: Early Tudor Sleeves

  • jubileel_insaneone
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Kelley" <kelley_rambo@...> wrote:

      > Isabella, et. al., -
      >
      > It seems like there are 2 styles - which I think you've described - the
      > triangular lower sleeve vs. the rectangular "roll". I think I like
      > the "roll" style better (and it seems like it would be an easier fit).
      > But, are you suggesting that the undersleeve would tie onto the upper
      > part (underneath at the elbow, I assume)? I like the half-shell shape
      > and would tie it the way down to the wrist.
      > Thanks (hope all that makes sense),
      > Cate

      Nope, the false sleeve is completely seperate. It's just tied to your
      arm.
      A picture of one of the ones I made is at:
      http://isabelladangelo.livejournal.com/2005/07/31/
      http://isabelladangelo.livejournal.com/5352.html#cutid1

      -Isabella
    • Kelley
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2006
        MODERATOR EDIT OF TOP POSTING.
        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "jubileel_insaneone"
        <isabelladangelo@...> wrote:

        > Nope, the false sleeve is completely seperate. It's just tied to your
        > arm.
        > A picture of one of the ones I made is at:
        > http://isabelladangelo.livejournal.com/2005/07/31/
        > http://isabelladangelo.livejournal.com/5352.html#cutid1

        Isabella -
        Thanks for sending the pictures!