Re: (was) 16th century shoes... (now) Boots by Bohemond

  • Katie Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006

      > Greetings, All!

      I have purchased a pair of poulaines from Master Bohemond for my European
      garb collection and they are super comfy. I was surprised that, right out
      of the box, they were comfortable and I just added a set of insoles (because
      of my high arches). Like Margaret, NAYY, but just a happy customer.

      YIS, Maimuna, Drygestan, Outlands (Santa Fe, NM)

    • keldaliv
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        MODERATOR NOTE - PLEASE SIGN YOUR POSTS. PLEASE DO NOT TOP POST AND BE SURE TO EDIT ANYTHING FROM A PREVIOUS MESSAGE WHICH IS NOT NECESSARY TO REPEAT, AS A COURTESY TO OUR MEMBERS. THANK YOU.

        I had business with boots by bohemond a couple of months ago. I
        bought a pouch from him. It was very long to have news from him and
        when I first got the item, it was of wrong color. again it took very
        long to talk to him again and he finally sent me another pouch of the
        good color at no charge. I had ordered the item around the beginning
        of august for an halloween party on october 28, and I got the second
        pouch only a couple of days before the deadline.

        The product is good, but communication is tough. and delays are long.
        (ps: I live in Canada, but it can't explain it all)...

        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Katie Daniel" <thlmaimuna@...>