Fwd: Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: lute playing?

  • L Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      --- Greg Lindahl <lindahl@...> wrote:
      And:

      http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute/lute.html

      And Dowland's 1610 book:
      http://www.shipbrook.com/jeff/bookshelf/details.html?bookid=40

      And a page where you can find links about
      Renaissance music:
      http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/music.html

      -- Gregory

      I'm not certain why Gregory chose not to post this
      himself, but these links are worth looking at.

      Jehanne de Wodeford, forwarding a note from Gregory
      Blount.

      Fiat simii.

      Iocundum nunquam cessat.

      http://www.wodefordhall.com
    • Greg Lindahl
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
        On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 07:36:18PM -0800, L Joseph wrote:

        > I'm not certain why Gregory chose not to post this
        > himself, but these links are worth looking at.

        Typo! I occasionally am struck by them...

        -- Gregory