Felt Balls

  • mary_m_haselbauer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      I've seen a number of passing references to making felt balls as a more authentic toy for
      children. There are plenty of websites that will tell me how to make them. However, I can't
      seem to find any period references to them. I figured here would be the place to ask. There is
      often a mention of Viking or Scandivnavia but that hasn't helped in my search.

      Many thanks,
      Slaine

      B3R Calontir
    • Bruce Green
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
        Felting is one of the many areas that I dabble in. I don't have any references about felt toys. If you don't have any luck here, try the following yahoo group:

        Su criado humilde,
        --Diego