Knowne World Costuming Symposium - registratrion reminder

  • The Dark Lady
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2006
      Greetings unto all who walk these Halls!

      This is a friendly reminder that pre-registrations for
      the Knowne World Costuming Symposium are due by
      November 10! Please note that we are strongly
      encouraging preregistration for this event as there
      will be a limited number of proceedings printed. The
      preregistration form can be found at:

      http://www.students.uwosh.edu/~thens25/kwcostuming06/kwcsPre-reg.doc

      We have a fine lineup of nearly fifty classes, so come
      join us and learn about lace, or hats, or embroidery,
      or whatever catches your fancy off the list! (While
      the schedule is mostly filled, there are a few slots
      remaining, particularly if you are able to teach on
      Friday or Sunday. If you would like to teach at this
      year's KWCS, please contact the autocrat ASAP.) We
      hope to have the class schedule posted shortly, but
      until then you can see the classlist at:

      http://www.students.uwosh.edu/~thens25/kwcostuming06/classes.html

      The KWCS will also include featured activities like an
      A&S display/competition, a Walk through History, and a
      Dance Ball, so check out the website for details.

      Please visit the website for more details or contact
      me with questions!

      Yours in Stitching Service
      ~Baroness Eithni ingen Talorgain, OL
      baronesseithni@...
      608-628-7782

      Knowne World Costuming Symposium
      Barony of Jararvellir (Madison, WI) in the Kingdom
      of Northshield
      Friday, November 24 – Sunday, November 26, 2006
      http://www.students.uwosh.edu/~thens25/kwcostuming06

      Please cross-post as appropriate!

      When he has obtained those things which are necessary to life, there is another alternative than to obtain the superfluities; and that is, to adventure on life now, his vacation from humbler toil having commenced. ---Thoreau

      (http://www.yahoo.com/preview)
    • The Dark Lady
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2006
        Greetings unto all who walk these Halls!

        I am happy to announce that the Knowne World Costuming
        Symposium webpage has had some major updates in the
        last few days and more information will be added soon.
        Probably the most highly anticipated update is the
        class schedule, which is now available as an Excel or
        Word document at:

        http://www.students.uwosh.edu/~thens25/kwcostuming06/schedule.html

        Details about the Walk through History, the A&S
        display/competition, the Dance Ball, the lunch and
        more should be posted soon.

        ! ! ! PLEASE NOTE ! ! ! If you are planning on
        attending KWCS and wish to receive a Symposium
        Proceedings (which will include a handout from each
        teacher), you MUST preregister! We will have only a
        limited number of Proceedings available at the door.
        Pre-registrations must be postmarked by NOVEMBER 10th
        - that's this Friday!

        Friday, November 24 – Sunday, November 26, 2006

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com