Re: New website: raised-heel shoes

  • m d b
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2006
      > http://aands.org/raisedheels/
      >
      > Ok, I'm done with my shameless advertising now. Enjoy!

      Thank you so much for the heads up and thank you to your beloved as
      well for sharing!;)

      I have been thinking about making a pair of cork soled shoes as they
      are wonderfully appropriate to my persona (there is an accounts book
      which lists them) and this has made it actually seem possible:)

      *adds to list of accessories for next year...*

      Willemyne
      http://glittersweet.com