Re: New website: raised-heel shoes

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
      I really need to get pictures of these with the hanao put on, but in
      the meantime, this my first pair of geta.
      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wodeford/album?.dir=119cscd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

      Jehanne de Wodeford who is sometimes Saionji no Hanae
      West Kingdom
    • m d b
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2006
        > http://aands.org/raisedheels/
        >
        > Ok, I'm done with my shameless advertising now. Enjoy!

        Thank you so much for the heads up and thank you to your beloved as
        well for sharing!;)

        I have been thinking about making a pair of cork soled shoes as they
        are wonderfully appropriate to my persona (there is an accounts book
        which lists them) and this has made it actually seem possible:)

        *adds to list of accessories for next year...*

        Willemyne
        http://glittersweet.com