16th century latin help

  • Joe Grisaffi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2006
      hi everyone

      my name is joe grisaffi, i am from houston tx.

      i am producing a low budget horror movie with a medieval theme
      titled DEAD OF KNIGHT.

      some key props are 16th century documents.

      i am looking for help with the latin translation of our text for the
      documents. can anyone here refer me to someone that may be able to
      help translate some of our script into 16th century latin?

      we would like the text to be as authentic as possible.

      thanks in advance!

      joe g.
      houston, tx
      www.grisaffi.com/joe.html