looking for interviewees

  • J. May
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2006
      From another list. Samia

      _____

      Hi list,
      I'm looking for those of you who consider yourselves experts in the
      following areas for some online interviews for my blog (or if any of you can
      lead me to the following experts). If you are interested, please email me
      off list. I'd love to talk to you. If you have a book coming out or just
      released one, all the better. I'm all for giving you free advertising space.
      The areas of expertise I'm looking for are: Medieval cookery, medieval
      textiles, medieval music.

      Email me at westerson@.... Thanks!

      Jeri Westerson