Re: Help with definition

  • Abi Fae
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 20, 2006
      "I think in the SCA, documentation is more of a
      treatise and working document than a simple citation
      of sources. I also think it's more a matter of making
      sure that those running competitions make that clear
      in case you have someone who's never entered before
      (and who like dummy me at the time, assume they know
      what's being asked for! <grin>)."

      I like that definition of documentation! And a working
      document describes all of my A&S work, since I
      consider everything I do a work in progress as I learn
      to improve it all!

      Abigail

      http://mail.yahoo.com