Information in posts

  • Amy Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2006
      Informative posts, posts with references to period works/ treatisies/
      paintings/ extant examples/ good research/ links to people making
      reproductions.... these things are encouraged on any period topic. (and it
      is highly encouraged that links be added to the groups links section in
      their appropriate folders/areas)

      Posts stating "I can't" and including a grocery list of why a single person
      is unable or unwilling to do "X" in a period manner are not encouraged.

      The former may continue (and I personally hope they do) to be posted on the
      topic of eyeglasses and other necessities.

      The latter are unnecessary, as no one on this list requires any level of
      authenticity of any other member. It is a belief of this group that if
      someone on this list is doing something that is not a period manner or a
      period practice, they have their own reasons for doing so and it's that
      person's private business. Each person has their own standard and is up for
      keeping themselves to it - no one else, just themselves.

      Cu respectivo,
      Despina de la likes good conversation