Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Introduction

  • Sandra Dodd
    Message 1 of 113 , Oct 9, 2006
      -=-Though I do have some cute tie-died singlets...-=-

      I just gave a cute tie-dyed long legs, long sleeves (okay, long-
      johns) to a four month old baby visiting from Australia. The family
      came to an unschooling conference that was here last month.

      I wrote a long bit about babies but just noticed I'm not in a baby
      clothes topic and so will go find one.

      AElflaed

    • KaraM
      Message 113 of 113 , Oct 20, 2012
        Hello Lidia,

        I am relatively new to the SCA and I love the Tudor time period as well. I'm from the East Kingdom my SCA name is Anna Tailor. I'm very serious about using period materials and patterns and I would love to chat about garb and everything else Tudor. I have 2 small children whom I absolutely love to dress up in middle class Tudor garb however, I haven't gotten around to making much nice things for myself. I've made some Italian Ren garb (because I was pregnant and the underbust cut works well with an ever expanding belly. But now that I am done having children for a least a little while I would like to get into to garb that I joined the SCA for!

        Anna Tailor