Re: head coverings

  • C K
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006
      Posted by: "Kareina Talvi Tytär"

      >After 20+ years in the SCA and still no closer to
      choosing a persona,
      this comment tempts me. <snip> Can anyone else
      document uncovered heads for women in their
      time/place?

      I've been researching my own persona (bedouin), and
      have read several times that bedouin women did not
      always cover their heads (or veil their faces).

      'Azzah al-Katira al-Rualliyya (pending)
      "All for the Horse"
      Shattered Crystal, Midrealm
      http://mail.yahoo.com