N. Illinois Weaving guild - 3/1 - 1/3 twill patterning

  • faena0216
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      Dear list members. I hope this below message is not considered spam;
      time has gotten away from me and I wish to get the word out as
      effectively as possible.

      the twill weave structure is period for the SCA, viking period, etc.
      and even today it is a favorite of weavers.

      After Hours Weavers Guild, a local weaving guild that is over 50 years
      old is hosting the nationally famous weaver Heather Winslow on
      Wednesday, October 18 at 7:30 PM. Ms. Winslow will be presenting a
      program on 3/1 - 1/3 twill patterning. Because Ms. Winslow is so very
      well known, the meeting will be held at the historic Frederick Graue
      House at 3800 S. York Road, Oak Brook, IL.

      The public is invited. The guild will be asking for a donation from
      non-members. For mor infomation, call Nancy McKenna at 630-243-6217 or
      nancy.mckenna@...