Re: Late 15th Cent. outer seam finishes

  • Cami Van Zanten
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 26, 2006
      Thank you all so much for the advice and helpful tips! :D I finished the dress and it looks just like the one in the picture... and when I wore the under dress under it I was good and warm. Investiture is coming up here in Tir Righ, and it will be just a little cold, so warmth is great. :D Now the trick is finding a good picture of a cloak from the same time frame... so I'm off hunting. ;)
      Isabella