KWCS - deadline!

  • The Dark Lady
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2006
      Greetings unto all who walk these Halls!

      Planning for the Knowne World Costuming Symposium is
      proceeding apace, but while we have some teachers
      already verified, I suspect there are more out there!
      If you are planning on teaching at this year's KWCS,
      please submit your Instructor's fom by October 1, 2006
      so we may begin scheduling.

      Please visit the website for details and the
      Instructor's form (under classes) or contact me with
      questions!

      Yours in Stitching Service
      ~Baroness Eithni ingen Talorgain, OL
      baronesseithni@...
      608-628-7782

      Knowne World Costuming Symposium
      Barony of Jararvellir (Madison, WI) in the Kingdom of
      Northshield
      Friday, November 24 – Sunday, November 26, 2006
      http://www.students.uwosh.edu/~thens25/kwcostuming06

      Please cross-post as appropriate!

      When he has obtained those things which are necessary to life, there is another alternative than to obtain the superfluities; and that is, to adventure on life now, his vacation from humbler toil having commenced. ---Thoreau

      http://mail.yahoo.com