Anybody headed to Kingdom Crusades?

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2006
      I will be visiting my family in Maryland next month. Ii Saburou
      Katsumori and his lady Abe no Kotori have graciously agreed to get me
      to Kingdom Crusades, therefore, I will be attending this event in the
      Japanese mode.

      I'll probably be wearing the "Shoot Me" kosode as it's stood me in
      good stead as being easily identifiable on previous occasions.
      http://www.wodefordhall.com/reddofuku1.jpg

      Looking forward to meeting old friends and new.

      Jehanne de Wodeford/Saionji no Hanae, West Kingdom