Re: Regia Anglorum

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2006
      Ah, my server's spam filter is great. It knocks me off Yahoo at least three
      times a week, but you should see what it does allow through! :( Anyway, I
      tried to send the following:

      > > As a member of Regia Anglorum, I can attest that information off the
      >RA
      > > site (www.regia.org) is trustworthy.
      >
      >As I had thought, and meaning no disrespect to the organization. I
      >made a geteld based on the plans from the Canadian branch's site, only
      >teenier for one person, and wondered post hoc if I had done the "right
      >thing".
      >Thank you.

      Prolly the best thing would be to contact the author or the Group Leader
      (who is in the SCA). I have seen getalds of all different sizes, but the
      author might know more!

      Cheers, Folo (exhausted, but I got to see The Raven, the 1893 Gokstad
      replica that sailed to the Chicago Worlds Fair!)