Rosary's in period?

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
      Has anyone here done any research on rosaries in period?
      Links, articles, books and photos are all appreciated.

      Lucia Sforza
    • lilinah@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
        At 7:42 PM +0000 06/09/06, Dawn wrote:
        >Has anyone here done any research on rosaries in period?
        >Links, articles, books and photos are all appreciated.

        Chris Laning (SCA Lady Christian de Holacombe) specializes in them.
        See her websites:
        http://paternoster-row.org
        and
        http://paternosters.blogspot.com

        --
        Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
        the persona formerly known as Anahita
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
          Urtatim wrote:

          >At 7:42 PM +0000 06/09/06, Dawn wrote:
          >>Has anyone here done any research on rosaries in period?
          >>Links, articles, books and photos are all appreciated.
          >
          >Chris Laning (SCA Lady Christian de Holacombe) specializes in them.
          >See her websites:
          >http://paternoster-row.org
          >and
          >http://paternosters.blogspot.com

          Yes, that's one of my major areas of research, and if anyone has specific questions, I'd be glad to try to answer them. :)

          There are also some books recommended on the home page of the Paternoster-Row.org site; unfortunately, there isn't a lot written in English. A lot of the literature seems to be in German, especially the primary sources (such as they are).

          (Lady) Christian de Holacombe

          0 Chris Laning
          | <claning@...>
          + Davis, California