Pennsic Wars Calendar @ ebay

  • Ron Lutz II
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 10:39 AM
      Hey everyone. I just thought I’d let people know I still have a lot of the Pennsic Wars Calendar, 2006 – 2007 left over. I had thought they’d sell out at Pennsic but everyone seemed to have a difficult time finding the vendor who was selling them for me. Lesson learned? “Location, location, location!” Next year I will find someone more central to distribute them.

      For now though you can get them online at eBay. I accept Paypal but if you do not have Paypal and want to send me a check you can contact me directly here.

      These make great gifts and many people are using them in their offices. They are 12” x 18” when opened and are printed on high quality, heavy paper with a glossy finish. There is even a small hole in the top edge for hanging them up.

      Please go to http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270021443382 and purchase one or two today!

      Also, if you just buying one calendar you can save a few dollars by selecting the 1st Class Mail option for shipping. More than 1, Priority Mail is cheaper.

      Regards,
      Darter

      My Photograhy Galleries

      My MySpace Profile