Knowne World Costuming Symposium

  • The Dark Lady
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2006
      Greetings unto all who walk these Halls!

      I am pleased to announce and open a call for teachers
      for:

      Knowne World Costuming Symposium AS XLI
      Barony of Jararvellir (Madison, WI) in the Kingdom of
      Northshield

      Friday, November 24 – Sunday, November 26, 2006
      http://www.students.uwosh.edu/~thens25/kwcostuming06

      Join us for a full weekend of costuming classes! In
      addition to the usual fine offerings, we hope to
      dedicate a full track of classes to men's costuming!

      Preregistration (due by 11/10/06) is strongly
      recommended since only a limited number of event
      binders including the teachers' notes will be
      available at the door.

      See the website for details and class schedules as
      they become available.
      http://www.students.uwosh.edu/~thens25/kwcostuming06

      Contact the autocrat, Baroness Eithni ingen Talorgain,
      OL (baronesseithni@..., 608-628-7782), if you
      have any questions or if you are a prospective
      teacher.

      When he has obtained those things which are necessary to life, there is another alternative than to obtain the superfluities; and that is, to adventure on life now, his vacation from humbler toil having commenced. ---Thoreau

      http://mail.yahoo.com