a Name Change!

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2006
      Hooray! I have finally decided on a name & Persona and will be sending
      it off to be registered!

      My new name will be Francesca Tiepolo, Venetian mid 1500's.

      My new long term project is a dress I found in a Venetian painting -
      it will take me a while to make it(this working for a living
      interferes so much with my fun!!) but that is my goal now. I plan to
      document the process since much will be trial and error, and to be
      able monitor my progress when I get discouraged. lol

      YIS

      Francesca formerly known as Caireann