Woodworking was Re: Stalled out

  • Aliskye
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Geoffrey Schemel <gschemel@...>
      wrote:

      > If you can manage a small drill you can manage a jig saw which is the
      only other tool you'd need to make a 6 board chest, 4 board benches,
      and a table > If you want, I'm working on some plans that I'd be happy
      to pass along to you if you ever care to give it a try.

      > -- Geoffrey Fulredy

      I have a jig saw and a drill and a patio to work on. :) I'd love to
      get copies of your plans.

      regards,

      aliskye
      lyondemere, caid