ISO wool flannel

  • Park McKellop
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2006
      I'm in need of app. 10oz wool flannel (assuming 60" width) in purple, yellow/gold, and possibly red. I have some wonderful blue, but it needs company. I've found a few online sources at about $10/yd (although yellow seems hard to find). Does anyone have any source other than 'the usual suspects"?

      Thanks,

      Alcyoneus