Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: List Ettiquette

  • Susan B. Farmer
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 24, 2006
      Quoting Diane Sawyer Dooley <tasha_medvedeva@...>:

      > This *is* "plain text" under Yahoo!Mail Beta. We get no choice about
      > how replies are formatted, and unfortunately, I can find no place to
      > offer feedback about it, to mention these issues.

      Once you get to their help pages, click on one of them. Somewhere on
      that page it will ask "did this answer your questions." If you say
      "no" it usually takes you to a web form where you can ask your
      question. Select *other* to the what is your question about otherwise
      you'll get a reply that's the page that you looked at. If you say
      "other" you generally get a response from a Real Human.

      jerusha (who's spent *far* too much time with yahoo help ...)
      -----
      Susan Farmer
      sfarmer@...
      University of Tennessee