Top Post, Bottom Post, Side Post, . . .

  • Bookwyrm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2006
      On 24/07/06, faolanmacfarland@... <faolanmacfarland@...> wrote:
      > sorry - I couldnt remember if should be top or bottom post on this list.

      Neither! If what you want to say only applies to a small portion og
      the message to which you are replying, quote that and delete the rest.
      Most of us have read the original message already; you want to leave
      just enough so that we can follow the conversation and know to what
      specific comment you are replying. Check out
      http://lipas.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/quote.html for reasonably full details.

      --
      Bookwyrm and Empath
      Ontario, Canada