Mastermyr Tool Chest in Washington State

  • Robert W Stephenson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2006
      A unique teaching event has arrived in An Tir. At Coronation, the
      Mastermyr Project will be shown. That’s right, complete reproduction of
      the Mastermyr Viking tool chest and all of the assorted tools, utensils,
      etc. will be on display in two places. This is a wonderful opportunity
      for Norse personae, A&S people and anyone else interested in tools and
      utensils of this time period.
      The first place is my home until the project is transported to
      Coronation. The second place will be at the A&S pavilion at Coronation,
      this weekend, in Port Gamble, Washington. For information about An Tir
      Coronation, check the web page, http://www.antir.sca.org/.
      This is a wonderful hands on experience an up close view of the project.
      Phlip who is one of the blacksmiths involved with the project will be at
      Coronation to provide more information.
      The project is currently in my home in Tacoma, Washington. It will set
      up for view until the project is transported to Coronation. If you wish
      an advance viewing, contact me at <tradarcher at seanet dot com> for
      directions. Times will be approximately 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM, probably
      until Thursday or Friday.

      YIS
      HL Yeoman Knut