12th Night?

  • LL Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      Have any of you done research on Medieval 12th Night Celebrations? I'm
      finding scant amounts online and in books. It is my wish to host my first
      event around an English Country 12th Night theme.

      Please share anything that you've come across. It would be appreciated.

      ~A

      Apollonia Voss
      apolloniavoss@...
      http://www.jewelryhistorian.com