[Authentic_SCA] Re: upholstery fabrics questions

  • catfromtex
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 16, 2006
      Would you happen to know the name of the store? I'd make the trek from
      Ventura County for a really good fabric store (but I'd need a
      name/address to Mapquest the location).

      Thanks,

      Alia

    • NINacide@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 16, 2006
        I think it is M&L Fabrics.

        Mikhail

      • NINacide@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 16, 2006
          PS. It is on Ball, East of Knott by about 200 yards.
          Mikhail

        • wodeford
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 17, 2006
            --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, NINacide@... wrote:

            > I think it is M&L Fabrics.

            Aha, a little detective work with Yahoo Maps and:

            M & L Fabrics Discount Store
            3430 W Ball Rd, Anaheim, CA 92804
            (714) 995-3178

            http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=9605856&ck=1937991300&tab=B2C&ycat=92209884&city=Anaheim&state=CA&uzip=92805&country=us&msa=5945&cs=4&ed=m2Hq7K1o2TySvaoH2tKsRJmaMPLCNum9Ch3OMOdAKWSciA--&stat=:pos:4:regular:regT:8:fbT:6

            Jehanne de Wodeford
            West Kingdom
          • c taylor
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 18, 2006
              Eeexcelent! Thanks so much for the M&L info.

              -Alia

              http://mail.yahoo.com