Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Religion at Home and Hearth?

  • Andrea Hughett
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2006
      Although that is not my period, I would expect that a
      15th century lady might wear or carry rosary,
      reliquary, pilgrim token, or crucifix. I don't know if
      a religious miniature might be worn as necklace or
      brooch, but it's a possibility.

      In her home might be found candles, kneeler,
      pres-dieu, reliquary, statue or figure, wall cross or
      crucifix, painting, prayer book or book of hours,
      possibly censer.

      Good luck, and I would be interested to know what you
      end up making.

      Andrea of Anglespur
      kitscaa Gwervyl verch Hywel Gwyddwyllt
      So many books, so little time!