Source for 100% silk velvet (was : Re: Velvet)

  • elara_drake
    Message 1 of 6 , May 24 8:29 PM
      MODERATOR NOTE - EDITED FOR TOP POSTING. THANK YOU

      Good evening. My paologies for this overly late post (and poor
      spelling, it's been a long couple of months). This site
      https://www.mini-magic.com/ has some very nice fabrics, including
      cotton velveteen, silk backed/rayon pile velvet (good for Devore, akd
      burnout), and 100% silk velvet. Yes, they do differentiate between the
      2. The 100$ silk velvet is about $30/yd US, and I've seen the
      swatches. It appears to be very nice, esp if you're only needing a
      relatively small amount. So far it's the only place I've found
      anywhere that actually has 100% silk, instead of the much more common
      silk/rayon blend. You can order swatches from them to see if it's
      right for you. Good luck on your project!

      Regards

      WhiteRaven - Back to lurking