RE: [Authentic_SCA] Digest Number 3230

  • Carolle M. Cox
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 8:28 AM
      Hello, Teresa!
      Not all of us are 'authenticity mavens', so you'll fit right in! Like you,
      my desire is to 'do it right the first time' as far as I am capable of with
      money and whatnot as conditions. You'll find lots of information here to
      help you, and some truly great stuff in the archives and files, too.

      Gerita

      Japanese Chin Rescue and Care
      Dallas Northwest Coordinator

      The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost. They are added
      to the ages of other women. -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)