An introduction to me

  • Traci Felts
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2006
      Greetings,

      I am Teresa, and I live in An Tir. I have recently started playing in the SCA after many years absence. I don't know if I really consider myself an "Authenticity Maven" but I do want to learn to do things right. And I would rater do things the right way the first time, as opposed to doing something that will "pass" for now and then having to re do things correctly later. On the other hand I have to remember that time and money are limited resources for me.

      I look forward to learning from you all as I work on developing my persona and learning new skills.

      -Teresa

    • Cynthia J Ley
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2006
        Welcome! :-)
        Where in An Tir are you located?

        Arlys
        Shire of Dragon's Mist, Rivers Region, An Tir