OT: Anyone in North Carolina?

  • jeffrey.heilveil@ndsu.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2006
      Hey all!

      I am currently in the contract negotiation stage for a position in North
      Carolina, in Fayetteville. If anyone is in the area, please drop me a
      line off-list.

      Cu respectivo,
      Bogdan

      Jeffrey S. Heilveil, Ph.D.
      Postdoctoral Fellow
      Department of Biological Sciences
      North Dakota State University
      Stevens Hall
      Fargo, ND 58105
      jeffrey.heilveil@...
    • Terri Morgan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2006
        > I am currently in the contract negotiation
        > stage for a position in North Carolina, in
        > Fayetteville. If anyone is in the area,
        > please drop me a line off-list.
        > Cu respectivo, Bogdan

        Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy... now I'm gonna have to keep my fingers crossed. (I
        don't live in the area but boy do I travel there for events. Oh yes. A
        regular hotbed of SCA activity!)

        (Bogdan, if no one answers you offlist, contact me and I can get you in
        contact with others who live in the area but are not subscribed to this List
        - especially if you let me know vaguely what you're interested in.)

        Hrothny