Surviving Garments Database

  • Heather Rose Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      The searchable on-line version of my surviving garments database is
      now up and running. I hope you find it as useful as I've found it
      fun! (Of course, this is only the beginning of the next phase of the
      project. Next I have to get caught up on my backlog of new items to
      add and massive amounts of data clean-up on what's already there.)

      <http://heatherrosejones.com/survivinggarments/index.html>

      Tangwystyl

      --
      Heather Rose Jones