cotton rag paper for sell.(MK only)

  • Alessandro dEste
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      Yes,I said Civil war era paper for sell. The Barony of Sternfeld
      purchased several years ago 50 broadside size sheets of Civil war era
      paper.A sample of the paper was taken to a lab and it is PH
      nutral/cotton rag paper.And it does date back to the civil war.
      Dixie gun works found the paper and sold it off several years ago.
      If you are interested in purchasing a sheet or two.
      You will need to contact the Baroneal Seneschal Baron Eric at
      Sternfeld_sen@...

      Currentley Sternfeld has not set a price per sheet.
      Research on what the paper is worth is taking place.
      But if you are interested in getting some reserved.
      Reserving Now would not be a bad Idea.
      IYS
      Alessandro dEste
      Sternfeld Signet