Name/heraldry help - thank you!

  • TudorLdy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2006
      Kind friends,

      Thank you for helping me sort out the name conventions for Lord Bubba and
      Lady Darlene Dogbiter. You've given me exactly the information I needed, in a
      way that I, a non-herald (and simple English gentlewoman) understand.

      Thank you, once again.

      Elizabeth Blackdane
      (*still* no relation to the Dogbiter family)