OT Thanks and Anyone in CA????

  • jeffrey.heilveil@ndsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2006
      First off, Despina and I would like to thank everyone for their
      well-wishes on Victoria's birth. She is doing quite well and will
      hopefully learn that nighttime is for sleeping soonish (I can hope.
      without hope we are... well, sleepless :-)

      Secondly, Is there anyone on the list in the LA area? I have a job
      interview coming up at a university out that way and should have some free
      time over the weekend if someone wanted to meander about and see what the
      neighborhoods are like. The job is actually in La Verne, near San Dimas.
      Feel free to contact me off-list. Email is still a bit patchy, but I'll
      be headed back to work at the end of next week at the latest.

      Have a great weekend!

      Cu respectivo,
      Bogdan

      Jeffrey S. Heilveil, Ph.D.