Re: [Authentic_SCA] Digest Number 3206

  • Osmondia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      In a message dated 4/4/2006 1:23:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com writes:

      PS. I just started a Tudor Tailor email list, because conversation about
      the book was starting to take over a couple of other lists. If you are
      interested in joining: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tudortailor/

      I tried to join this group and was informed that it had been deleted...

      Osmondia

    • Susan B. Farmer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2006
        Quoting Osmondia@...:

        > In a message dated 4/4/2006 1:23:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        > Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com writes:
        >
        > PS. I just started a Tudor Tailor email list, because conversation about
        > the book was starting to take over a couple of other lists. If you are
        > interested in joining: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tudortailor/
        >

        > I tried to join this group and was informed that it had been deleted...

        At the request of the authors, the name was changed to

        so folks wouldn't think it was An Official group.

        Jerusha
        -----
        Susan Farmer
        sfarmer@...