Re: [Authentic_SCA] Digest Number 3206

  • Osmondia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      In a message dated 4/4/2006 1:23:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com writes:

      PS. I just started a Tudor Tailor email list, because conversation about
      the book was starting to take over a couple of other lists. If you are
      interested in joining: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tudortailor/

      I tried to join this group and was informed that it had been deleted...

      Osmondia

    • Osmondia@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
        In a message dated 4/4/2006 1:23:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com writes:

        Has anyone else received theirs yet? I believe someone from Lochac
        posted last week. Their website (Tudor Tailor)says mailouts started

        Yes!!! It is great....I did see a comment about what number people had
        received but my is numberless...but still awesome

        Osmondia

      • Susan B. Farmer
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2006
          Quoting Osmondia@...:

          > In a message dated 4/4/2006 1:23:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          > Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com writes:
          >
          > PS. I just started a Tudor Tailor email list, because conversation about
          > the book was starting to take over a couple of other lists. If you are
          > interested in joining: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tudortailor/
          >

          > I tried to join this group and was informed that it had been deleted...

          At the request of the authors, the name was changed to

          so folks wouldn't think it was An Official group.

          Jerusha
          -----
          Susan Farmer
          sfarmer@...