Re: Change of Tudor Tailor Email List Name Re: Tudor Tailoring Book

  • Jane Stockton
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4 8:57 PM
      >Hi Jane,
      >The link comes up as "doesn't exist." I thought you would want to
      >know.
      >
      >Cathy at FF

      Cathy,

      Yep, I had to change the name of the group and therefore the location for
      signing up. It is now:

      Sorry about the confusion.

      Cheers,
      Jane
    • msgilliandurham
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5 7:37 AM
        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Cathy" <cacshantih@...> wrote:

        > I ordered the book also - to read, to hopefully use (I have so many
        > projects started I should be ashamed ;)

        "I don't need to get a life, I need fewer lives"

        YIS, Gillian Durham
      • Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5 3:45 PM
          Squee! Just opened the envelope & am pleased to discover I got a
          signed copy (wasn't sure if I reserved early enough). Haven't done
          any real reading yet, just thumbed through it with my mouth getting
          wider & wider open. It is a beautiful book, well worth the, in my
          estimation, very reasonable cost!
          Margaret Hepburn
          (in SE New Mexico, for anyone wondering & waiting for theirs, my was
          mailed from a distributor in California....)
          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "msgilliandurham"