Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Tudor Tailoring Book

  • Margaret N
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2006
      Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn wrote:

      > Has anyone else received theirs yet? I believe someone from Lochac
      > posted last week. Their website (Tudor Tailor)says mailouts started on
      > March 19. I'm in SE New Mexico, so just wondering if any US ones have
      > started arriving yet.
      > Wondering. . . .
      > Margaret Hepburn

      I'm in the eastern half of TN, and have not, yet.

      I'm all jealous of Australia....

      Margaret N.
    • Cathy
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4, 2006
        "Penny" <JasminebintHabib@...> wrote:
        > I am sooo excited, the book has been ordered. Yayyyyy!!!
        > Yamina

        I ordered the book also - to read, to hopefully use (I have so many
        projects started I should be ashamed ;) ), and to have on hand at the
        shop for reference. And of course I have to look into the fingerloop
        braiding as I think it would be a wonderful substitute for purchased
        cord on some of the banners I make.

        > > Jane wrote:
        > >
        > > PS. I just started a Tudor Tailor email list, because
        >conversation about the book was starting to take over a couple of
        >other lists. If you are interested in joining:

        Hi Jane,
        The link comes up as "doesn't exist." I thought you would want to
        know.

        Cathy at FF
      • Jane Stockton
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 4, 2006
          >Hi Jane,
          >The link comes up as "doesn't exist." I thought you would want to
          >know.
          >
          >Cathy at FF

          Cathy,

          Yep, I had to change the name of the group and therefore the location for
          signing up. It is now:

          Sorry about the confusion.

          Cheers,
          Jane
        • msgilliandurham
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 5, 2006
            --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Cathy" <cacshantih@...> wrote:

            > I ordered the book also - to read, to hopefully use (I have so many
            > projects started I should be ashamed ;)

            "I don't need to get a life, I need fewer lives"

            YIS, Gillian Durham
          • Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 5, 2006
              Squee! Just opened the envelope & am pleased to discover I got a
              signed copy (wasn't sure if I reserved early enough). Haven't done
              any real reading yet, just thumbed through it with my mouth getting
              wider & wider open. It is a beautiful book, well worth the, in my
              estimation, very reasonable cost!
              Margaret Hepburn
              (in SE New Mexico, for anyone wondering & waiting for theirs, my was
              mailed from a distributor in California....)
              --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "msgilliandurham"