RE: Victoria Pauline Heilveil

  • Giovanna d'Este
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
      Congratulations! May all bright blessings follow her through all the days to
      come!

      Al vostro servizio,
      Signora Giovanna d'Este

      Vert, on a billet Or three fleurs-de-lys, one and two, sable, a bordure
      dancetty Or.

      "Numquam Succumbe"

      > Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 10:26:08 -0500 (CDT)
      > From: jeffrey.heilveil@...
      >Subject: Victoria Pauline Heilveil
      >
      >Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
      >lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.

    • glaukopisathene
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
        Congratulations! I'm very happy for the three of you. :-)

        Vittoria

        --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, jeffrey.heilveil@... wrote:

        > Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
        > lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.
        >
        > Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
        > off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access,
        but I'll
        > let you know more when I get back online.
        >
        > At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the
        hospital
        > webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
        > should find the page.
        >
        > The Proud Daddy.
        > Jeff
      • Katherine Throckmorton
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
          Whoo Hoo!

          Congratulations to all!

          -Katherine

        • Andrea Scott
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
            Congratulations!!

            -Abi

            Abigail Pinel, Chronicler
            (Andi Scott)
            Shire of the Shadowlands
            Ansteorra (College Station, Texas)
          • Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 6, 2006
              I was curious & the baby pic is on there. Congrats again & thought
              others might want to see Madame de la Moderator's progeny....
              http://www.meritcare.com/specialties/birthcenter/BassiNet/DisplayRecord
              .aspx?ID=12185
              Cheers,
              Margaret Hepburn