Re: [Authentic_SCA] Victoria Pauline Heilveil

  • Margaret N
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
      jeffrey.heilveil@... wrote:

      > Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
      > lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.
      >
      > Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
      > off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access, but I'll
      > let you know more when I get back online.
      >
      > At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the hospital
      > webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
      > should find the page.
      >
      > The Proud Daddy.
      > Jeff

      w00t! All the best to the newly expanded family

      Margaret de la w00t! Northwode
    • Giovanna d'Este
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
        Congratulations! May all bright blessings follow her through all the days to
        come!

        Al vostro servizio,
        Signora Giovanna d'Este

        Vert, on a billet Or three fleurs-de-lys, one and two, sable, a bordure
        dancetty Or.

        "Numquam Succumbe"

        > Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 10:26:08 -0500 (CDT)
        > From: jeffrey.heilveil@...
        >Subject: Victoria Pauline Heilveil
        >
        >Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
        >lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.

      • glaukopisathene
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
          Congratulations! I'm very happy for the three of you. :-)

          Vittoria

          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, jeffrey.heilveil@... wrote:

          > Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
          > lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.
          >
          > Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
          > off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access,
          but I'll
          > let you know more when I get back online.
          >
          > At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the
          hospital
          > webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
          > should find the page.
          >
          > The Proud Daddy.
          > Jeff
        • Katherine Throckmorton
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
            Whoo Hoo!

            Congratulations to all!

            -Katherine

          • Andrea Scott
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
              Congratulations!!

              -Abi

              Abigail Pinel, Chronicler
              (Andi Scott)
              Shire of the Shadowlands
              Ansteorra (College Station, Texas)
            • Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 6, 2006
                I was curious & the baby pic is on there. Congrats again & thought
                others might want to see Madame de la Moderator's progeny....
                http://www.meritcare.com/specialties/birthcenter/BassiNet/DisplayRecord
                .aspx?ID=12185
                Cheers,
                Margaret Hepburn