Re: [Authentic_SCA] Victoria Pauline Heilveil

  • Lady Ro
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2, 2006
      Congratulations! Welcome to the world, Victoria. May all your days be
      filled with wonder and delight.

      Ro
      Bright Hills, Atlantia
      Trying to be the person my animals *think* I am.
    • Margaret N
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
        jeffrey.heilveil@... wrote:

        > Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
        > lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.
        >
        > Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
        > off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access, but I'll
        > let you know more when I get back online.
        >
        > At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the hospital
        > webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
        > should find the page.
        >
        > The Proud Daddy.
        > Jeff

        w00t! All the best to the newly expanded family

        Margaret de la w00t! Northwode
      • Giovanna d'Este
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
          Congratulations! May all bright blessings follow her through all the days to
          come!

          Al vostro servizio,
          Signora Giovanna d'Este

          Vert, on a billet Or three fleurs-de-lys, one and two, sable, a bordure
          dancetty Or.

          "Numquam Succumbe"

          > Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 10:26:08 -0500 (CDT)
          > From: jeffrey.heilveil@...
          >Subject: Victoria Pauline Heilveil
          >
          >Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
          >lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.

        • glaukopisathene
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
            Congratulations! I'm very happy for the three of you. :-)

            Vittoria

            --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, jeffrey.heilveil@... wrote:

            > Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
            > lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.
            >
            > Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
            > off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access,
            but I'll
            > let you know more when I get back online.
            >
            > At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the
            hospital
            > webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
            > should find the page.
            >
            > The Proud Daddy.
            > Jeff
          • Katherine Throckmorton
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
              Whoo Hoo!

              Congratulations to all!

              -Katherine

            • Andrea Scott
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
                Congratulations!!

                -Abi

                Abigail Pinel, Chronicler
                (Andi Scott)
                Shire of the Shadowlands
                Ansteorra (College Station, Texas)
              • Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 6, 2006
                  I was curious & the baby pic is on there. Congrats again & thought
                  others might want to see Madame de la Moderator's progeny....
                  http://www.meritcare.com/specialties/birthcenter/BassiNet/DisplayRecord
                  .aspx?ID=12185
                  Cheers,
                  Margaret Hepburn