Re: [Authentic_SCA] Victoria Pauline Heilveil

  • Lady Ro
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2, 2006
      Congratulations! Welcome to the world, Victoria. May all your days be
      filled with wonder and delight.

      Ro
      Bright Hills, Atlantia
      Trying to be the person my animals *think* I am.
    • twinkie
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 2, 2006
        Greetings and congratulations from the Barony of Caerthe!

        Glad to hear all are doing fine and look forward to seeing the picture!

        Mabbina de la really happy for the fine addition to your household :)

        jeffrey.heilveil@... wrote:
        Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
        lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.

        Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
        off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access, but I'll
        let you know more when I get back online.

        At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the hospital
        webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
        should find the page.

        The Proud Daddy.
        Jeff

        Jeffrey S. Heilveil, Ph.D.
        Postdoctoral Fellow
        Department of Biological Sciences
        North Dakota State University
        Stevens Hall
        Fargo, ND 58105
        jeffrey.heilveil@...

        This is the Authentic SCA eGroup

        Credit history Check credit history Credit history report Free credit history Credit history repair Credit history score

        ---------------------------------

        Lady Medb ingen Imchada ui Fhlaithbertaig
        a.k.a Mabbina

        Quarterly vert and argent, in bend sinister two cats sejant respectant
        purpure

      • Margaret N
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
          jeffrey.heilveil@... wrote:

          > Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
          > lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.
          >
          > Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
          > off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access, but I'll
          > let you know more when I get back online.
          >
          > At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the hospital
          > webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
          > should find the page.
          >
          > The Proud Daddy.
          > Jeff

          w00t! All the best to the newly expanded family

          Margaret de la w00t! Northwode
        • Giovanna d'Este
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
            Congratulations! May all bright blessings follow her through all the days to
            come!

            Al vostro servizio,
            Signora Giovanna d'Este

            Vert, on a billet Or three fleurs-de-lys, one and two, sable, a bordure
            dancetty Or.

            "Numquam Succumbe"

            > Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 10:26:08 -0500 (CDT)
            > From: jeffrey.heilveil@...
            >Subject: Victoria Pauline Heilveil
            >
            >Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
            >lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.

          • glaukopisathene
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
              Congratulations! I'm very happy for the three of you. :-)

              Vittoria

              --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, jeffrey.heilveil@... wrote:

              > Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
              > lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.
              >
              > Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
              > off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access,
              but I'll
              > let you know more when I get back online.
              >
              > At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the
              hospital
              > webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
              > should find the page.
              >
              > The Proud Daddy.
              > Jeff
            • Katherine Throckmorton
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
                Whoo Hoo!

                Congratulations to all!

                -Katherine

              • Andrea Scott
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
                  Congratulations!!

                  -Abi

                  Abigail Pinel, Chronicler
                  (Andi Scott)
                  Shire of the Shadowlands
                  Ansteorra (College Station, Texas)
                • Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 6, 2006
                    I was curious & the baby pic is on there. Congrats again & thought
                    others might want to see Madame de la Moderator's progeny....
                    http://www.meritcare.com/specialties/birthcenter/BassiNet/DisplayRecord
                    .aspx?ID=12185
                    Cheers,
                    Margaret Hepburn