Re: [Authentic_SCA] Victoria Pauline Heilveil

  • Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.)
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2, 2006
      Omedetaku Gozaru!

      Congratulations!

      -Ii

      On 4/2/06, jeffrey.heilveil@... <jeffrey.heilveil@...> wrote:
      > Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
      > lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.
      >
      > Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
      > off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access, but I'll
      > let you know more when I get back online.
      >
      > At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the hospital
      > webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
      > should find the page.
      >
      > The Proud Daddy.
      > Jeff

      > Jeffrey S. Heilveil, Ph.D.
      > Postdoctoral Fellow
      > Department of Biological Sciences
      > North Dakota State University
      > Stevens Hall
      > Fargo, ND 58105
      > jeffrey.heilveil@...

    • Sarah Michele Ford
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 2, 2006
        Hooray! Congrats to the proud parents, and welcome to the big outside
        world, Victoria!

        Alianor de R.

      • wodeford
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 2, 2006
          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua
          B.)" <logan@...> wrote:

          > Omedetaku Gozaru!

          Yes, what he said! I'm so happy for you.

          Jehanne de Wodeford
          West Kingdom
        • Lady Ro
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 2, 2006
            Congratulations! Welcome to the world, Victoria. May all your days be
            filled with wonder and delight.

            Ro
            Bright Hills, Atlantia
            Trying to be the person my animals *think* I am.
          • twinkie
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 2, 2006
              Greetings and congratulations from the Barony of Caerthe!

              Glad to hear all are doing fine and look forward to seeing the picture!

              Mabbina de la really happy for the fine addition to your household :)

              jeffrey.heilveil@... wrote:
              Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
              lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.

              Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
              off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access, but I'll
              let you know more when I get back online.

              At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the hospital
              webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
              should find the page.

              The Proud Daddy.
              Jeff

              Jeffrey S. Heilveil, Ph.D.
              Postdoctoral Fellow
              Department of Biological Sciences
              North Dakota State University
              Stevens Hall
              Fargo, ND 58105
              jeffrey.heilveil@...

              This is the Authentic SCA eGroup

              Credit history Check credit history Credit history report Free credit history Credit history repair Credit history score

              ---------------------------------

              Lady Medb ingen Imchada ui Fhlaithbertaig
              a.k.a Mabbina

              Quarterly vert and argent, in bend sinister two cats sejant respectant
              purpure

            • Margaret N
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
                jeffrey.heilveil@... wrote:

                > Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
                > lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.
                >
                > Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
                > off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access, but I'll
                > let you know more when I get back online.
                >
                > At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the hospital
                > webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
                > should find the page.
                >
                > The Proud Daddy.
                > Jeff

                w00t! All the best to the newly expanded family

                Margaret de la w00t! Northwode
              • Giovanna d'Este
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
                  Congratulations! May all bright blessings follow her through all the days to
                  come!

                  Al vostro servizio,
                  Signora Giovanna d'Este

                  Vert, on a billet Or three fleurs-de-lys, one and two, sable, a bordure
                  dancetty Or.

                  "Numquam Succumbe"

                  > Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 10:26:08 -0500 (CDT)
                  > From: jeffrey.heilveil@...
                  >Subject: Victoria Pauline Heilveil
                  >
                  >Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
                  >lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.

                • glaukopisathene
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
                    Congratulations! I'm very happy for the three of you. :-)

                    Vittoria

                    --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, jeffrey.heilveil@... wrote:

                    > Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
                    > lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.
                    >
                    > Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
                    > off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access,
                    but I'll
                    > let you know more when I get back online.
                    >
                    > At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the
                    hospital
                    > webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
                    > should find the page.
                    >
                    > The Proud Daddy.
                    > Jeff
                  • Katherine Throckmorton
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
                      Whoo Hoo!

                      Congratulations to all!

                      -Katherine

                    • Andrea Scott
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
                        Congratulations!!

                        -Abi

                        Abigail Pinel, Chronicler
                        (Andi Scott)
                        Shire of the Shadowlands
                        Ansteorra (College Station, Texas)
                      • Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 6, 2006
                          I was curious & the baby pic is on there. Congrats again & thought
                          others might want to see Madame de la Moderator's progeny....
                          http://www.meritcare.com/specialties/birthcenter/BassiNet/DisplayRecord
                          .aspx?ID=12185
                          Cheers,
                          Margaret Hepburn