Victoria Pauline Heilveil

  • jeffrey.heilveil@ndsu.edu
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2 8:26 AM
      Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
      lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.

      Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
      off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access, but I'll
      let you know more when I get back online.

      At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the hospital
      webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
      should find the page.

      The Proud Daddy.
      Jeff

      Jeffrey S. Heilveil, Ph.D.
      Postdoctoral Fellow
      Department of Biological Sciences
      North Dakota State University
      Stevens Hall
      Fargo, ND 58105
      jeffrey.heilveil@...
    • Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.)
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 2 8:28 AM
        Omedetaku Gozaru!

        Congratulations!

        -Ii

        On 4/2/06, jeffrey.heilveil@... <jeffrey.heilveil@...> wrote:
        > Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
        > lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.
        >
        > Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
        > off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access, but I'll
        > let you know more when I get back online.
        >
        > At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the hospital
        > webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
        > should find the page.
        >
        > The Proud Daddy.
        > Jeff

        > Jeffrey S. Heilveil, Ph.D.
        > Postdoctoral Fellow
        > Department of Biological Sciences
        > North Dakota State University
        > Stevens Hall
        > Fargo, ND 58105
        > jeffrey.heilveil@...

      • Sarah Michele Ford
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 2 8:43 AM
          Hooray! Congrats to the proud parents, and welcome to the big outside
          world, Victoria!

          Alianor de R.

        • wodeford
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 2 8:56 AM
            --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua
            B.)" <logan@...> wrote:

            > Omedetaku Gozaru!

            Yes, what he said! I'm so happy for you.

            Jehanne de Wodeford
            West Kingdom
          • Lady Ro
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 2 10:22 AM
              Congratulations! Welcome to the world, Victoria. May all your days be
              filled with wonder and delight.

              Ro
              Bright Hills, Atlantia
              Trying to be the person my animals *think* I am.
            • twinkie
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 2 1:13 PM
                Greetings and congratulations from the Barony of Caerthe!

                Glad to hear all are doing fine and look forward to seeing the picture!

                Mabbina de la really happy for the fine addition to your household :)

                jeffrey.heilveil@... wrote:
                Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
                lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.

                Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
                off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access, but I'll
                let you know more when I get back online.

                At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the hospital
                webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
                should find the page.

                The Proud Daddy.
                Jeff

                Jeffrey S. Heilveil, Ph.D.
                Postdoctoral Fellow
                Department of Biological Sciences
                North Dakota State University
                Stevens Hall
                Fargo, ND 58105
                jeffrey.heilveil@...

                This is the Authentic SCA eGroup

                Credit history Check credit history Credit history report Free credit history Credit history repair Credit history score

                ---------------------------------

                Lady Medb ingen Imchada ui Fhlaithbertaig
                a.k.a Mabbina

                Quarterly vert and argent, in bend sinister two cats sejant respectant
                purpure

              • Margaret N
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 3 5:18 AM
                  jeffrey.heilveil@... wrote:

                  > Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
                  > lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.
                  >
                  > Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
                  > off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access, but I'll
                  > let you know more when I get back online.
                  >
                  > At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the hospital
                  > webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
                  > should find the page.
                  >
                  > The Proud Daddy.
                  > Jeff

                  w00t! All the best to the newly expanded family

                  Margaret de la w00t! Northwode
                • Giovanna d'Este
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 3 7:02 AM
                    Congratulations! May all bright blessings follow her through all the days to
                    come!

                    Al vostro servizio,
                    Signora Giovanna d'Este

                    Vert, on a billet Or three fleurs-de-lys, one and two, sable, a bordure
                    dancetty Or.

                    "Numquam Succumbe"

                    > Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 10:26:08 -0500 (CDT)
                    > From: jeffrey.heilveil@...
                    >Subject: Victoria Pauline Heilveil
                    >
                    >Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
                    >lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.

                  • glaukopisathene
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 3 11:27 AM
                      Congratulations! I'm very happy for the three of you. :-)

                      Vittoria

                      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, jeffrey.heilveil@... wrote:

                      > Was born safely and soundly on March 31 2006, at 7:30pm. She weighed 6
                      > lbs., 12 oz., and was 19.5 inches tall.
                      >
                      > Everyone is doing well, and we're headed home today. I'm taking a week
                      > off to spend with Amy and Victoria, so I won't have email access,
                      but I'll
                      > let you know more when I get back online.
                      >
                      > At some point after Monday, there will be a picture posted on the
                      hospital
                      > webpage. If you do a google search for "meritcare fargo bassinet" you
                      > should find the page.
                      >
                      > The Proud Daddy.
                      > Jeff
                    • Katherine Throckmorton
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 3 12:49 PM
                        Whoo Hoo!

                        Congratulations to all!

                        -Katherine

                      • Andrea Scott
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 3 1:48 PM
                          Congratulations!!

                          -Abi

                          Abigail Pinel, Chronicler
                          (Andi Scott)
                          Shire of the Shadowlands
                          Ansteorra (College Station, Texas)
                        • Julie Stackable, SCA Margaret Hepburn
                          Message 12 of 12 , Apr 6 11:52 AM
                            I was curious & the baby pic is on there. Congrats again & thought
                            others might want to see Madame de la Moderator's progeny....
                            http://www.meritcare.com/specialties/birthcenter/BassiNet/DisplayRecord
                            .aspx?ID=12185
                            Cheers,
                            Margaret Hepburn