Re: Tudor Tailor Book arrived!

  • msgilliandurham
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2006
      Two questions, please --

      Does it cover "loose gowns" (aka "ropas")? Or can I go ahead and
      remodel mine based on J.Arnold?

      How does this "voucher" thing work? I'm used to a voucher being
      something you buy, and turn in later to obtain the desired item. But
      the way people are talking about "vouchers" re: this item, it sounds
      more like a receipt that your order has been received?

      Thanks so much,

      Gillian [very confused] Durham