Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Need some sewing guidance... turret/pillbox hats and buttons

  • hawkhurstmanor@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2006
      Excellent....I will keep you in mind and let you know about the wool felt. Happy sewing!
      Elyn

      Emmie <elisabeth.hansel@...> wrote:
      I'm not going to use buckram... I have a heavy linen canvas to use in
      its place. I would love to see your end result with the wool. I plan
      on starting my braid tonight/ this weekend. I will post a picture
      when it is complete - as long as it is not a complete diseaster : )

      Elisabeth